Role: Junior Graphic Designer
Titan IO is a fully funded venture-backed startup that has developed an intelligent mining management software suite, transparent mining pool, and decentralized marketplace for global hashpower trading (lumerin.io). Built by miners for miners, Titan makes mining easy, profitable, and scalable. Titan’s goal has always been to make mining as highly optimized, efficient, and decentralized as possible and we are now developing an efficient global marketplace for the buying/selling of crypto mining hashpower.
We are expanding fast! We seek to pair with passionate individuals to help grow our vision of putting hashpower in the hands of as many people as possible. If you have a passion for cryptocurrency mining and want to help us make it accessible and usable by more people, we would love to hear from you.
We are recruiting for a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join us!
About the role:
As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for managing and promoting the Titan IO brand and expand its social media and events community. The Graphic Designer will devise and deliver marketing promotions/events/social engagement/PR to increase Titanâ€™s brand awareness and encourage strong engagement and community participation.
- You have a knack of making things spread on social media (Think @wendys)
- A vital aspect of the Graphic Designer responsibilities is to promote Titanâ€™s brand and grow the user base through planning company marketing campaigns and advertisements, monitoring brand campaigns, revising presentations, and shaping brand standards.
- You create various kinds of graphical content, including infographics, sticker packs, article covers for Youtube/Medium, and other complementary material that would help our Social Media managers to spread the world about Lumerin.
- You should be highly creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal (copy edit and communication) skills.
- Work with the Titan team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, events,and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Build, lead, and review work in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual target market requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape and update brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet Titanâ€™s professional requirements..
- Measure, track, and report against objectives.
- Devise and maintain marketing project budget and track/manage.
- Agency background is a plus.
- Adobe Illustrator, Figma
- Social Media Experience
- Motion Graphics a huge plus.
- Portfolio required (please link in resume)
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant experience or fields.
- Or a solid minimum of 2+ yearsâ€™ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Experience with “growth hacking” to grow social media communities
- Strong social media skills and active community involvement
- Proven success at developing marketing and campaigns and community events and promotions
- Talent for working collaboratively across technical and marketing disciplines
The right fit will thrive in a fun yet ambiguous start-up environment, be a bold self-starter who empowers others and ruthlessly prioritizes. You will be asked to hit the ground running and own your domain. Your input, suggestions, and ideas make a huge impact- we welcome it!
Our culture is that of low supervision but high expectations, good humor and quite a bit of meme sharing.
Bonus Points if you…
- Bitcoin / Crypto RPC integration
- Light-hearted with a good sense of humor
- Can Roll up your sleeves and wear many hats
- Have managed a team successfully
- Like coffee
- Our team is highly technical, motivated, light hearted and bright. There is no better place to learn and geek out on blockchain, crypto, and mining.
- Competitive Pay, Medical, dental,vision,life, disability, 401k,unlimited PTO, generous pay, bonusâ€™, crypto wage available
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time Salary DOE x location, (will consider contract to hire) 100% remote, Americas are given preference due to time zone considerations
Compensation Range 50-60K